Leading Critical & Creative Thinking in 2020Workshop: Published October 29, 2019
Future Shaper Facilitator Training is a 2 day face-to-face workshop designed to equip leaders of learning with a deep understanding of how to support the implementation of Critical and Creative Thinking back in their school environment.
Participants will build capability in designing, evidencing and assessing Critical and Creative Thinking by engaging with highly immersive and practical workshops which aim to show what successful student learning looks like in the classroom.
Educators and leaders will leave with the confidence to support the implementation of the Critical and Creative Thinking back in their schools and supported with presentation resources to keep the momentum going.
2 DAY COVERS
- Future Capabilities Framework – Critical & Creative Thinking
- Learning activity analysis and ‘learning canvas’ training
- Leading with learning resource pack for PLT implementation
- Developing coaching capabilities
- Educator collaboration and planning
Melbourne – Tuesday 19th & Wednesday 20th November 2019
Book Melbourne Tickets
Perth – Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th November 2019
Book Perth Tickets